- TICKET PRICES: One for all and all for one! Tickets are the same price for everyone except that Children age 6 and under are admitted free in the General Admission area when accompanied by an adult. Children 7 to 12 are $25. All seats in the Gold Circle are priced equally. This is a First Come/First Served Event.
- TICKET PURCHASES: There are three ways to purchase tickets:
a. Online at santacruzamericanmusicfestival.com
b. In person at Streetlight Records in both Santa Cruz and San Jose.
c. At the gate the day of the show UNLESS SOLD OUT! Better get your tickets early!
- WILL CALL: You must print your tickets at home or show them on your smart phone. All tickets will be scanned at the gate and there will be no Will Call pickup this year.
- CONFIRMATION EMAIL: Should be received within a few minutes of your online ticket purchase. Bring a copy of this email and a photo ID to the festival as proof of your ticket purchase. If you don’t get a confirmation email, first check your spam folder. DO NOT ASSUME YOUR ORDER WENT THROUGH UNTIL YOU GET YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL. If necessary, use the Contact Us link to let us know.
- ENTRY: Gates will open at approximately 10am. There are NO IN/OUTS AFTER 3pm. This is a first-come / first-served event. Get in line early for the best seats. This is a First Come/First Served Event.
- TWO LINES:
a. Entry line
b. Will-Call line
You must print your tickets at home or show them on your smart phone. All tickets will be scanned at the gate and there will be no Will Call pickup this year.
- GOLD CIRCLE: A section of rows of white chairs will be available directly in front of the stage. To enter this area, you need to purchase a GOLD CIRCLE TICKET. Seats are taken on a first-come-first-served basis so be sure to arrive early for the best seats! You cannot bring chairs into this section, but you might want to bring a cushion. Beverage and cocktail service will be provided for you. Food items can be purchased in the Food Court at the back of the park.
- GENERAL ADMISSION: Behind and around the Gold Circle section is a huge lawn area. Bring your own low back chair (under 30” with a seat under 10″) and a small blanket and enjoy the show. This is also first-come / first-serve so arrive early for the best seats.
- What are my transport/parking options getting to the event? SHUTTLE SERVICE FOR OFF-SITE PARKING: Free parking is available at Cabrillo College. (follow the signs) Luxury shuttle bus transport from Cabrillo College to Aptos Village Park begins at 9am. Cabrillo College parking lot opens at 8am. There is no parking at the festival site and there will be no Paid Parking spaces available this year due to construction.
- What can/can’t I bring to the event?:
- Do bring a low-profile lawn chair up to 30” with a seat height of no more than 10”, _ these are only allowed in the General Admission seating area.
- Do bring a blanket or towel
- Do bring one personal bottle of water
- Do bring a still camera (no video)
- Do wear layered clothing
- Do bring a hat
- Do bring sunscreen
- Do have a great time
- Do dance till it hurts
- Do make new friends
- Don’t bring tall chairs
- Don’t bring dogs or pets of any kind
- Don’t bring food
- Don’t bring alcohol
- Don’t bring cans or bottles or containers
- Don’t bring coolers
- Don’t bring cameras with removable lenses, recording devices, or _digital video cameras
- Don’t smoke in the park
- Don’t wear your colors
Disclaimer: We reserve the right to not allow any cameras into the park whether they have removable lenses or not. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone. No refunds or exchanges, rain or shine. Artists are subject to change.
- Where can I contact the organizer with any questions? info (@)santacruzamericanmusicfestival (dot) com
- How can I volunteer to help with this event? volunteers (@)santacruzamericanmusicfestival (dot) com
- How can I become a vendor at this festival? vendors (@)santacruzamericanmusicfestival (dot) com
- Is my registration/ticket transferrable? There are no refunds, but tickets can be transferred to another person online. There will be a $5.00 transfer processing fee.
- Can I update my registration information? You can login and update your registration information online.
- Do you take Credit Cards for food, etc? The Santa Cruz American Music Festival is a scrip-based event and cash will not be accepted at the vendor booths except at the Festival Merchandise Booth, Artist’s Table, and CD sales booth. Please visit the ‘Festival Bucks’ booth using Cash, Visa or MasterCard to purchase Festival Bucks tickets to buy food and drinks. The Artist’s Table is located on the left side near the stage. ATMs are located at the Music Pavilion next to the Food Court and also at the park entrance.
- Is there Disability Access to the Festival? The Santa Cruz American Music Festival is a Disability Accessible event. DA parking is available in specially marked area at Cabrillo College where a private shuttle will transport passengers to Aptos Village Park throughout the day. Please follow DA parking signs to the Disabled Parking & Shuttle lot. A private shuttle at Aptos Village Park will transport disabled passengers down the hill to the festival. For further questions please email us at info (@)santacruzamericanmusicfestival.com.